Tuesday, February 2

Suffocating Myself?


Vulnerability:
1 : capable of being physically or emotionally wounded
2 : open to attack or damage : assailable
3 : liable to increased penalties but entitled to increased bonuses after winning a game in contract bridge

A human trait I lack there of...

I know it lays there quietly, for I feel it bubbling inside me at times. However, like a Polar bear it hibernates away in a safe place where it is comforted by my god forsaken conscious. Instead of risking to end up with this ultimate pleasure of love, I cowardly turn my head to focus on my own egocentric desires. How am I suppose to let another in my mundane mind, If I can't squeeze my thoughts and perceptions to allow someone else to share space in those dark quarters?

No comments:

Post a Comment