Saturday, February 6

Eyes:


1.Eyes: Stare slowly into his powerful gaze, yet don't be fooled. I choose my victims (future lovers) not necessary by the color of the eye, but how they use their eyes. I feel like you can really read into what bullshit a guy is feeding you by how he uses his eyes to talk to you. For example the other day...

I was rummaging around Barnes & Nobles Bookstore in the Fictional section, when a cute brown haired green eyed boy chimed in on my mindless wandering. I'm not the "cool" type so of course things get awkward fast.. I wasn't sure if he needed help finding a book and thought I worked there or was trying to use that as an excuse to talk to me? Until about 3 minutes in it all came together. Of course I had to read into his words and eyes at the same time, but finally concluded he was indeed the predator and I the prey. You may think I'm dumb, not knowing that a guy was hitting on me, but my over-sized white tee and running shorts were persuading me otherwise. On days where I "bum" myself, the insecure meter peaks, and I assume anyone talking to me is doing so by default. We chatted briefly, and by small talk and eye gawking, I gathered him to be a decent guy. Funny thing is they all start off decent...

No comments:

Post a Comment